Stephen Doerr has been appointed senior VP of news, programming and creative development for the NBC Television Stations division.Doerr most recently was president and general manager of KXAS, NBC’s Dallas O&O. He replaces Steve Cagle, who is leaving to join SmithGeiger Research & Consulting as executive VP and partner. Cagle will open an East Coast office for the firm. Doerr will be responsible for development of programming and negotiating syndication deals, creative service operations, creating new research capabilities for station operations and coordinating divisionwide news coverage. Before joining KXAS, Doerr was VP and chief quality officer of the NBC Television Stations division.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut