Stella Enright, widow of television producer Dan Enright, died April 12 of cancer in Los Angeles. She was 77.A native New Yorker, she worked as an assistant to architect William Lescaze. She turned to writing in the early 1950s and saw her short stories published in several compilations. She later worked with her husband on a number of dramatic TV shows. She is survived by a son. Contributions in her name may be made to the Program to End Parkinson’s, 201 Wilshire Blvd., Third Floor, Santa Monica, CA 90401.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut