Paulist Prods.’ newly elected prexy and exec producer Frank Desiderio announced the hiring of Silvia Gambardella as senior veep of documentaries and Terrance Sweeney as senior VP, film and television development. Desiderio joined the company in 1998 and was a consulting producer on the History Channel’s “The Story of the 12 Apostles.” Gambardella has written programs for networks including PBS, CNN, CBS and A&E. Sweeney is a producer and author and also is director of education and a trustee for the Humanitas Prize.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut