Sheila Richman has been boosted to VP, media and artist relations for the Island Def Jam Music Group, effective February 2.Richman will manage the press campaigns for artists including Elvis Costello and Mighty Mighty Bosstones. She will report to Lauren Murphy, senior veep, media and artist relations. Richman joined the company in 1998 as senior director of media and artist relations. Previously, she worked at Nasty Little Man Public Relations.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut