Seymour Kaplan, an executive vice president of sales and marketing for Tribune Media Services and WGN Cable, died Aug. 29 of a heart attack in Dallas. He was 62.His 40-year career included holding posts for Cable Health Network, which later became Lifetime Television Network. Previously, he served as senior VP of affiliate relations for NewsTalk Television, where he helped secure delivery of NewsTalk to 3 million households. He is survived by his wife, Marion, two sons and a daughter. A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday in the Astor Ballroom at the Marriott Marquis in New York City.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut