Selma Blair (“Legally Blonde”) is in negotiations to join Julia Stiles and Jason Lee in the MGM comedy “A Guy Thing” for David Ladd Films. Chris Koch (“Snow Day”) is directing, with lensing expected to begin in November. Blair, currently featured in “Kill Me Later,” next toplines Todd Solondz’s “Storytelling” and also co-stars in “The Sweetest Thing” with Christina Applegate and Cameron Diaz.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut