USA Cable has expanded its advertising sales department, promoting Scott Silverstein to senior veep and general sales manager, ad sales, USA Network; tapping David Safran as senior veep and general sales manager, ad sales, Sci Fi Channel; and hiring Robert Kaminsky as senior VP, ad sales, USA Cable sports and specials. All three execs are based in New York and report to Jon Spaet, prexy, advertising sales, USA Cable.Silverstein will oversee ad sales for USA Network and was most recently, senior veep and general sales manager, ad sales, Sci Fi Channel. Safran replaces Silverstein in that post and was previously senior VP of ad sales for Lorne Michaels’ Burly Bear Network. Kaminsky will oversee ad sales of sports and specials on all USA Cable Channels He was most recently VP of business development for Arkright.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California