Frenchman Ronan Lunven took up his new post as director general of Fox Kids France on May 15.He will look after strategy and operations including distribution, programming and marketing. Lunven has worked for Fox Kids France since it was launched five years ago. It is carried direct-to-home and via cable as part of the Canal Satellite digital platform. Fox Kids Europe has 24 million subscribers for 11 channels adapted to local auds in 16 languages and 53 countries.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut