Rodman Gregg has joined RKO Pictures’ senior management team as head of television development and production. He will report to chairman-CEO Ted Hartley. Gregg will continue to develop telepics for RKO.He previously developed features for Showtime Network’s Original Movies division. Currently, Gregg is developing “The Unknowns” with Miramax and serving as exec producer on a TV movie franchise from author Dominick Dunne.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut