Robert Willis, a Web site designer and the brother of actor Bruce Willis, died June 26 after battling pancreatic cancer. He was 42.“We very much loved our brother,” the actor said in a statement. “He was not only a good brother but a wonderful son to our parents. We will sorely miss him.” A private funeral was planned and the actor said “we would appreciate it if everyone would let us mourn his passing in private.” In addition to brother Bruce, Willis is survived by another brother, David, a sister and parents. Family suggests that any donations be made to the Robert Willis Memorial Scholarship Fund, in care of the California Community Foundation, 445 S. Figueroa St., Ste. 3400, Los Angeles, Calif. 90071.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut