Robert Nador, founder and president of Dune Prods., died of a heart attack Oct. 8 in Paris. He was 51.A producer of feature films and TV series, Nador is best known for the “Inspector Maigret” TV franchise, starring Bruno Cremer. His feature production credits include Jospeh Losey’s “Don Giovanni,” and Jean-Claude Brialy’s “Un Bon Petit Diable.” Nador began his career as second assistant director on Maurice Dugowson’s 1975 comedy “Lily Aime-Moi,” starring Rufus and the late Patrick Deweare. In 1994, Nador participated in the creation of French television promoter TV France Intl. He is survived by two daughters, including Clementine, an assistant director.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut