Central European Media Enterprises has appointed Robert E. Burke as chief operating officer.Burke, who has more than 20 years experience in managing international TV operations, spent most of his career at the Worldwide Television News division of ABC. He will oversee the day-to-day operations of CME’s broadcasting group, which spans Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia and the Ukraine. Based in London, Burke will report to CME prexy-CEO Fred T. Klinkhammer.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut