Rick Hankey has been upped to exec producer, musicvideo programming for VH1.Hankey will supervise current musicvideo programming and help create and develop music video-based programs. Previously, Hankey spent 12 years at MTV, most recently as supervising producer in the company’s production department.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut