Comedy Central has upped two execs to veeps, Robert Stein, VP, production and Richard Loomis, VP, advertising and marketing.Stein will oversee the production and budgetary aspects of the network’s pilots and series and will report to Lauren Gray, senior veep, production. Stein has been with the company since 1997 as director of production. Previously, he worked on programs including “The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss,” “Donohue” and “The Jon Stewart Show.” Loomis will handle the network’s consumer and trade advertising and will report to Cathy Tankosic, senior veep, marketing. He was previously at Nickelodeon/Nick at Nite, where he was VP, advertising and marketing.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut