Former WMA TV agent Rich Rogers has joined Artists Management Group as a manager in the TV lit department. While Rogers expects some of his clients — who include Steve Buscemi, Timothy Busfield, Gary Fleder, Michael Katleman, and Randy Zisk — to join him at AMG, it is not yet clear who will be moving.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California