Actress Rebecca Gayheart is trying her hand at directing. Thesp recently wrapped a short film, dubbed “Daphne and Me,” which she hopes to deliver to Sundance. The dark comedy, which examines how events in your childhood can damage you later in life, stars Jeremy Piven, Sascha Knopf (“What’s the Worst That Could Happen”) and newcomer Eric Saiet, with cameos by John Salley, Heavy D and Run DMC. Brett Ratner is executive producing. Melanie Miller and Raquel Caballes Maxwell, along with Gayheart, are producing.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut