British thesp Patsy Kensit is set to co-star in “The One and Only,” for Pathe Pictures, TFI Intl., Sky and Assassin Films. The film, helmed by Simon Cellan Jones and produced by Leslee Udwin (“East Is East”), is an adaptation of the Danish film “Den eneste ene.” Principal photography begins in Newcastle on July 16. Kensit will soon be seen in Allison Anders’ “Things Behind the Sun,” slated to air on Showtime in August. She also recently completed a stint in the comedy “Who’s Your Daddy?”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania