British thesp Patsy Kensit is set to co-star in “The One and Only,” for Pathe Pictures, TFI Intl., Sky and Assassin Films. The film, helmed by Simon Cellan Jones and produced by Leslee Udwin (“East Is East”), is an adaptation of the Danish film “Den eneste ene.” Principal photography begins in Newcastle on July 16. Kensit will soon be seen in Allison Anders’ “Things Behind the Sun,” slated to air on Showtime in August. She also recently completed a stint in the comedy “Who’s Your Daddy?”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California