Patrick J. Connolly has been tapped VP, Fox Kids. Connolly’s appointment became effective after Disney’s purchase of Fox Family Worldwide on Oct. 24. He will report to Sandy Grushow, chairman of Fox Television Entertainment Group.Connolly will develop, plan and execute programming and scheduling for Fox Kids. He joined the company in 1995 and was most recently exec director, programming and development.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut