Neville Meijers has been appointed managing director Discovery Networks Asia while Tom Keveany assumes the newly created post of senior VP of sales and revenue.Based in Singapore, Meijers will oversee business strategy in the Asia-Pacific region. He reports directly to Dawn McCall, prexy of Discovery Networks International. Meijers joins Discovery from M-WEB/MIH, based in Beijing, China, where he was chief executive officer since 1999. Before that Meijers was chief operations officer for UBC, Thailand’s largest pay television operator. Reporting to Meijers, Keaveny is also based in Singapore, overseeing affiliate sales and relations, international program sales and advertising sales for Discovery’s business in the Asia-Pacific region. Previously Keaveny was vice president, affiliate sales and marketing for Discovery Networks Europe in London.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut