Michael Bacall, who wrote and starred in “Manic,” which preemed at Sundance, has signed with ICM for representation. Bacall, who also penned the yet-to-be-produced feature “Bookies,” is managed by Paul Greenstone. He also co-starred in “Urban Legends: Final Cut.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California