Film producer Mark Roberts and director Lorena David will ankle Kingsize Entertainment, which they co-founded and of which they were co-prexys, to become co-exec veeps at Filmstar Prods. With a commitment from Filmstar to produce and finance three to five films a year, the pair will oversee production as well as acquisition of all incoming and current projects. David and Roberts founded Kingsize Entertainment in 1994 and have produced six films.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut