Universal Studios Television Distribution has tapped Marc Grayson to VP, basic cable sales, and Chris Gerondale to VP research, and has upped Beth Minehart to senior veep, business development.Grayson will handle sales of Universal’s theatrical product to domestic cable networks, Gerondale will manage research and analysis in support of the company’s global TV licensing activities and Minehart will be responsible for strategic development of sales tools for the TV licensing team. Grayson and Minehart have been at Universal since 1997. Gerondale previously was VP of research for Paramount’s TV sales division.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut