Columbia Records has upped Lorena Lopes to VP operations.In her newly expanded position, Lopes will work closely with A&R on recording budgets and costs, tending to any logistical, contractual or legal issues related to the company’s releases. She joined the Sony Music family in 1996 and most recently was senior director, operations.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut