Lois Ringe, talent agent and Emmy-winning commercials producer, died Monday of lung cancer at Kaiser Permanante Medical Center in San Diego. She was 62.As a teenager, Ringe appeared as a dancer in the film version of “West Side Story.” She went on to become a talent agent with William Morris in Los Angeles. In 1964, she founded her own company, the Agency in her native home of Minneapolis. She then tried her hand at producing TV commercials in Southern California, garnering several regional Emmys for her work. In 1988, she established a second company branch, Agency 2, in San Diego. Ringe is survived by her husband, Terry.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut