Comedy Central has boosted Lee Barden to controller and Christopher Pergola to chief financial officer. Barden will report to Pergola, who will report to the company’s chief operating officer, John Cucci.Barden will oversee financial matters including budgeting and long-range planning. Pergola will be responsible for executive management and oversight of Comedy Central’s financial operations and will work to develop the network’s business and operational strategies. Both execs have been with the company since 1991.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut