Lara Spencer, who has reported for ABC News’ “Good Morning America” since 1999, has joined the ayemcast as a full-time correspondent. Spencer, who previously divided her time between “GMA” and Gotham O&O WABC’s “Eyewitness News,” will cover lifestyle, fashion, relationships and human interest stories (Daily Variety, May 15).In an effort to attract younger viewers, “GMA” has been developing a roster of talent including former NBC News star Claire Shipman, former White House press secretary George Stephanopoulos, ESPN’s Robin Roberts and Spencer.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut