The Gersh Agency has signed screenwriter Kyle Long, whose script “The Million Dollar Fan” is in active development at David Friendly’s Deep River Prods. Long continues to be managed by Energy Entertainment and law firm Behr Abramson Kaller.Gersh also has signed writers Thomas Dean Donnelly and Joshua Oppenheimer. The duo recently adapted Clive Cussler’s novel “Sahara” for Crusader Entertainment and have also penned a vehicle, based on a Ray Bradbury short story, for Warner Bros. and Dante Pictures; Renny Harlin will direct and Pierce Brosnan has been mentioned to topline. The pair also have a pilot in development at USA and a script in the can at Dimension. They are managed by Renegade Management.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut