Kim Hatamiya has been named senior veep and general manager of JP Kids’ Television. Hatamiya will manage the sales and distribution of the TV properties, oversee business affairs and work with the company’s prexy and chairman to develop strategic growth plans. She was previously senior VP of marketing at Passport New Media.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California