Kim Hatamiya has been named senior veep and general manager of JP Kids’ Television. Hatamiya will manage the sales and distribution of the TV properties, oversee business affairs and work with the company’s prexy and chairman to develop strategic growth plans. She was previously senior VP of marketing at Passport New Media.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut