Kim Hatamiya has been named senior veep and general manager of JP Kids’ Television. Hatamiya will manage the sales and distribution of the TV properties, oversee business affairs and work with the company’s prexy and chairman to develop strategic growth plans. She was previously senior VP of marketing at Passport New Media.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York