Ken Parks has joined MTV Networks as veep, MTV law and business affairs. He will report to George Eichen, senior VP, business affairs and general counsel for MTV. Parks will work with development and production departments at MTV and will negotiate development deals. Prior to MTV, Parks spent 13 years at Warner Bros. Television Network Production and Domestic Distribution divisions.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- ONSLOT, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California