Ken Parks has joined MTV Networks as veep, MTV law and business affairs. He will report to George Eichen, senior VP, business affairs and general counsel for MTV. Parks will work with development and production departments at MTV and will negotiate development deals. Prior to MTV, Parks spent 13 years at Warner Bros. Television Network Production and Domestic Distribution divisions.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut