Ken Marino has signed on for seven episodes of the WB’s “Dawson’s Creek.” Marino stars in USA Films’ soon-to-be-released “Wet Hot American Summer” and recently finished work on Fox 2000’s “Joe Somebody.” Marino, who began his career as a member of the MTV sketch comedy group the State, is repped by IFA and Schachter Entertainment.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut