Kelly Oien Perez has joined Jim Henson Television as director of children’s television. Perez will report to Juliet Blake, prexy of the Jim Henson Television Group — U.S., and Angus Fletcher, prexy of the Jim Henson Television Group — Europe. Perez will work on the development of children’s programming worldwide, including animated and live action projects. Previously, Perez spent seven years working at Nickelodeon in both development and production.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut