Milan Entertainment has boosted Keith Walner to prexy and chief operating officer of the company’s U.S. office. Initial releases under Walner’s direction include the soundtracks for “An American Rhapsody,” “The Believer” and “Mulholland Drive.” Walner previously ran the business and legal affairs department of Milan’s U.S. office.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut