Fox Television Stations has named Jeff Murri vice president-general manager in Detroit and Carol Rueppel VP-G.M. in Minneapolis.Murri replaces Jim Clayton as G.M. of Fox’s owned-and-operated Detroit station, WJBK. Murri is being upped from general sales manager. He’ll oversee all business and administrative duties at the TV station and oversee the local advertising sales and marketing efforts for Fox Sports Net Detroit. Rueppel will be VP-G.M. of Fox O&Os KMSP UPN 9 and WFTC Fox 29 as well as the regional sports net in the market. Rueppel comes to the market from Fox’s WITI in Milwaukee, where she had been VP-G.M. since April 1997. She replaces Stu Schwartz as G.M. of KMSP and Steve Spendlove at WFTC.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut