James Purefoy, Frances O’Connor’s “Mansfield Park” co-star, has landed a gig opposite Milla Jovovich and Michelle Rodriguez in Constantin Films/Impact Pictures thriller/actioner “Resident Evil.” Pic, based on the vidgame franchise, is lensing in Berlin under the direction of Paul Anderson. Purefoy will next be seen in Columbia’s “A Knight’s Tale.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California