James Purefoy, Frances O’Connor’s “Mansfield Park” co-star, has landed a gig opposite Milla Jovovich and Michelle Rodriguez in Constantin Films/Impact Pictures thriller/actioner “Resident Evil.” Pic, based on the vidgame franchise, is lensing in Berlin under the direction of Paul Anderson. Purefoy will next be seen in Columbia’s “A Knight’s Tale.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania