James Purefoy, Frances O’Connor’s “Mansfield Park” co-star, has landed a gig opposite Milla Jovovich and Michelle Rodriguez in Constantin Films/Impact Pictures thriller/actioner “Resident Evil.” Pic, based on the vidgame franchise, is lensing in Berlin under the direction of Paul Anderson. Purefoy will next be seen in Columbia’s “A Knight’s Tale.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California