British actor J.J. Feild, who portrays a young Jack in the upcoming CBS mini “Jack and the Beanstalk,” has nabbed a role in Intermedia’s “K-19: The Widowmaker.” He will also appear in Fred Schepisi’s “Last Orders,” opposite Michael Caine, Helen Mirren and Bob Hoskins.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- ONSLOT, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California