British actor J.J. Feild, who portrays a young Jack in the upcoming CBS mini “Jack and the Beanstalk,” has nabbed a role in Intermedia’s “K-19: The Widowmaker.” He will also appear in Fred Schepisi’s “Last Orders,” opposite Michael Caine, Helen Mirren and Bob Hoskins.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York