British actor J.J. Feild, who portrays a young Jack in the upcoming CBS mini “Jack and the Beanstalk,” has nabbed a role in Intermedia’s “K-19: The Widowmaker.” He will also appear in Fred Schepisi’s “Last Orders,” opposite Michael Caine, Helen Mirren and Bob Hoskins.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania