Howard F. Hardin, variety artist, comedian, juggler and emcee who opened for such luminaries as Elvis Presley and Sammy Davis Jr., died Jan. 7 near Seattle of complications from a stroke suffered earlier. He was 77.Hardin, a World War II veteran, at one time opened for such luminaries as Elvis Presley and Sammy Davis Jr., during the 1950s. He is survived by a daughter.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut