ABC has upped a trio of execs: Henry S. Hoberman and T. Scott Fain to senior veeps, counsel, and Jeffrey Ruthizer to senior veep, labor relations.Hoberman will oversee litigation and employment matters for the business units; Fain will handle legal and business affairs for ABC’s TV and radio stations. Hoberman was formerly VP, litigation and employment practices. Fain was VP, broadcasting–legal and business affairs. Ruthizer was VP, labor relations, and will continue to supervise legal and labor relations matters.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut