Showtime’s “Resurrection Blvd.,” now in its sophomore season, has recently secured guest appearances by Hector Elizondo, Rita Moreno, Esai Morales, Elpidia Carillo, Henry Darrow, and Lauren Velez. Elizondo guest stars in two episodes as Brian Austin Green’s foster father. Darrow and Moreno reprise their roles from last season as the parents of Elizabeth Pena, on Sept. 25. Velez will be reuniting with her former “New York Undercover” co-star Michael DeLorenzo when she plays a stalker of his character on Oct. 2. Showtime has not released details for Morales and Carillo.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut