“Welcome to the Dollhouse” thesp Heather Matarazzo, who appears next in “The Princess Diaries” and “Sorority Boys,” has landed two gigs. She will star in musicvid helmer J.C. Barros’ urban dramedy “10029” and in the college pic “The Pink House.” “House,” which centers on a college’s Greek system, is lensing in Chapel Hill, N.C., and “10029,” which tells four interlocking stories (Daily Variety, April 17), will go before cameras in August in Spanish Harlem.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California