“Welcome to the Dollhouse” thesp Heather Matarazzo, who appears next in “The Princess Diaries” and “Sorority Boys,” has landed two gigs. She will star in musicvid helmer J.C. Barros’ urban dramedy “10029” and in the college pic “The Pink House.” “House,” which centers on a college’s Greek system, is lensing in Chapel Hill, N.C., and “10029,” which tells four interlocking stories (Daily Variety, April 17), will go before cameras in August in Spanish Harlem.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- ONSLOT, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California