“Welcome to the Dollhouse” thesp Heather Matarazzo, who appears next in “The Princess Diaries” and “Sorority Boys,” has landed two gigs. She will star in musicvid helmer J.C. Barros’ urban dramedy “10029” and in the college pic “The Pink House.” “House,” which centers on a college’s Greek system, is lensing in Chapel Hill, N.C., and “10029,” which tells four interlocking stories (Daily Variety, April 17), will go before cameras in August in Spanish Harlem.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania