Gordon Signer, a stage actor who had roles in films such as “Superman III” and “The Fourth War,” died Sept. 3 at Rockyview Hospital in Calgary, Alberta, after suffering a heart attack at his nearby home. He was 76.Signer began his career with the Musical Theater and Mac 14 theater groups, where he performed in such productions as “Guys and Dolls,” “Sound of Music” and “Of Mice and Men.” He then went on to do commercials and film roles, including “Superman III,” in which he played the part of the mayor. He is survived by his wife, two daughters, two grandchildren and a grandnephew, Dan Signer, a writer-producer in Los Angeles.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut