Erik Flannigan has joined RealNetworks as veep of music services and programming. He will oversee music initiatives, including the launch of the company’s digital music subscription service later this year. Flannigan joins RealNetworks from Walt Disney Internet Group, where he was senior VP of entertainment verticals, managing Web sites ABC.com, Movies.com, MrShowbiz.com and WallofSound.com.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut