Dr. Paul Theodore Lahti, father of actress Christine Lahti and father-in-law of director Thomas Schlamme, died Sept. 3 of heart failure in Florida following a lengthy battle with Parkinson’s disease. He was 82.A retired surgeon, he was an Army veteran of World War II where he served in the Medical Division at the Amputee Unit in Puerto Rico. He is also survived by three other daughters, two sons, eight grandchildren, a brother and a sister. Family suggests donations in his name be made to the National Parkinson’s Foundation, 1501 W. North Ninth Bob Hope Road, Miami, FL 33136.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut