David Lyle has been promoted to exec veep of entertainment at Pearson Television North America.Lyle will oversee the development, acquisition and production of all game, quiz and reality shows. He replaces Syd Vinnedge, who will act as a consultant to the company. Previously Lyle was head of entertainment for Pearson Television in Europe, and he will continue to supervise the company’s European activities. Before joining the company in 1999, he was program development director at the Nine Network.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut