Gold Circle Films prexy David Kronemyer has ankled the company to form his own independent production company. Kronemyer, and chairman Norm Waitt, formed Gold Circle in 1999. The company has produced nine films, including “Double Whammy,” “Wishcraft” and “Dawg.”Previously, Kronemyer held a private practice as an entertainment lawyer. Prior to that, he served as VP, business affairs at Capitol Records and, later, senior VP, business affairs at Atlantic Records. Kronemyer also owns Sentience Studios, a Culver City-based recording studio complex.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania