Gold Circle Films prexy David Kronemyer has ankled the company to form his own independent production company. Kronemyer, and chairman Norm Waitt, formed Gold Circle in 1999. The company has produced nine films, including “Double Whammy,” “Wishcraft” and “Dawg.”Previously, Kronemyer held a private practice as an entertainment lawyer. Prior to that, he served as VP, business affairs at Capitol Records and, later, senior VP, business affairs at Atlantic Records. Kronemyer also owns Sentience Studios, a Culver City-based recording studio complex.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut