Gold Circle Films prexy David Kronemyer has ankled the company to form his own independent production company. Kronemyer, and chairman Norm Waitt, formed Gold Circle in 1999. The company has produced nine films, including “Double Whammy,” “Wishcraft” and “Dawg.”Previously, Kronemyer held a private practice as an entertainment lawyer. Prior to that, he served as VP, business affairs at Capitol Records and, later, senior VP, business affairs at Atlantic Records. Kronemyer also owns Sentience Studios, a Culver City-based recording studio complex.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York