Dave Howe has beamed aboard the Sci Fi Channel as senior vice president of marketing and creative.He succeeds Josh Greenberg, who has moved on to Sci Fi Lab as senior veep, programming and development. Howe will oversee the net’s on- and off-air marketing and will be responsible for fully integrated marketing efforts with Sci Fi’s affiliates and ad teams. He’ll report to Sci Fi prexy Bonnie Hammer. Howe previously was controller of creative services at the BBC. A 15-year vet of the British pubcaster, he was credited with building its award-winning inhouse creative team.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut