Fox Sports has tapped Dan Harrison senior veep, programming and strategic planning, Fox Sports Group and Lisa Gillette VP, on-air promotions, Fox Sports Television Group.Harrison will oversee scheduling, strategic planning, current programming, operations and the development of original programming for Fox Sports Net. He will report to Fox Sports Net prexy Tracy Dolgin. Harrison was previously VP of ZeniMax Media. Gillette will report to Neal Tiles, exec veep, marketing and will oversee on-air promotions. Gillette was formerly director of on-air planning and production at Fox Sports.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut