Warner Bros. Pictures domestic distribution prexy Dan Fellman has announced a series of promotions in the studio’s non-theatrical sales and regional domestic distribution departments.Jeff Crawford has been promoted to VP non-theatrical sales, while Scott Forman has been raised to senior VP and Western/Midwestern division manager, Daniel Chinich has become senior VP Southern division and Frank Carroll has become senior VP Eastern division. Crawford and Forman are based in Los Angeles, while Chinich is based in Dallas and Carroll is based in Gotham. All will continue to report to Fellman and to Jeff Goldstein, Warners executive VP and general sales manager. Crawford will continue to be responsible for distribution and marketing of films to airlines, cruise ships, schools, institutions and the Armed Forces.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut