Also getting back to work after his show “Popular” bid adieu, is Christopher Gorham, who has netted a recurring role on “Felicity.” Gorham, who will also soon appear in Showtime’s “Odyssey 5,” has committed to the dramedy for a 3-5 episode arc. “Felicity” viewers should also expect to see cameos in October from thrush Monica, and Lionel Ritchie. Show’s season preem is Oct. 3.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut