Charles Sommer has been boosted to general counsel/senior veep, business affairs, at USA Broadcasting.Sommer will head the company’s legal department and will oversee business and government affairs for the broadcasting division. He will report to Rick Feldman, chief operating officer. Sommer joined the company in 1998 as director of business and legal affairs. Previously, he was an associate at Cahill, Gordon & Reindel.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut