Cecelia “Cece” M. Spellman, wife of Larry Spellman, an agent for the William Morris Agency, died April 23 of pulmonary fibrosis in Palm Springs. She was 62.They were married for 32 years. She is also survived by two sons. Donations can be made in her honor to Catholic Charities, 1450 N. D St., San Fernando, CA 92405 or the American Cancer Society.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut